GOD IS MY REFUGE / SALVATION BELONGS TO OUR GOD LYRICS AND CHORDS

God is My Refuge/Salvation Belongs to Our God

Intro: G-D-Em-Em7-C-Am7-G-C-D
Tempo:4/4

I.
  G    D         Em Em7   C        Am7
God is my refuge, my trust and my deliverer
    G      D         Em   Em7  C    Am7   D
A help close at hand in times of distress

II.

Am7-D-G Bm       Em
So I will lift my eyes
 Em          C                   Am7                     D

Unto the mountain from whence comes my help
Am-7D    G             Bm      Em
For the Lord enthroned on High
  Em7      C          Am7          D               C-G-D
He is my rock and my salvation I'll stand firm

Rep. I and II
Rep. II

I.
       G         D                Em-Em7
Salvation belongs to our God
         C     G            C-D
Who sits upon the throne
G    D              Em      C            G
And unto the Lamb, praise and glory,
   C              G-Em      F            C                   Dsus-D
Wisdom and thanks, honor and power and strength

Refrain:
G              D       C              Em-D
Be to our God, forever and ever
G              D       C              Em-D
Be to our God, forever and ever
G              D       C              EmD G-D-C-D
Be to our God, forever and ever, Amen.

II.

And we the redeemed shall be strong
In purpose and unity
Declaring aloud 
Praise and glory, wisdom and thanks,
Honor and power and strength

Repeat Refrain 2x