MY LIFE IS IN YOU, LORD lyrics and chords

MY LIFE IS IN YOU, LORD

Intro: G-Em-C-G-D
Tempo: 4/4

Refrain:
            G
//My life is n You Lord
              Em
    My strength is in You Lord
            C
    My hope is in You Lord
          G                 D
    In You, it's in You // (4x)

Verse:
            C                        D             Bm-Em
I will praise You with all of my life
             C                       D                    G 
I will praise You with all of my strength
          D A7  D        G
With all of my life
         E               Am
With all of my strength
F               Am7           Dsus - D   
All of my hope is in You

Repeat refrain 2x
Repeat verse once
Repeat refrain 2x

End:

     G                 D
In You, it's in You
     G                  D          G
In You, it's in You, in You.